We would like to wish many special thanks to:
(For helping to coordinate the collection of the MPA data)
- Mr. Kohei Hibino and Mr. Tadashi Kimura from JWRC, for coordinating the MPA data in East Asia.
- Ms. Louisa Wood from MPA Global, for her help and support in providing us the MPA data from their database.
- Dr. Mark Tupper, Coral Reefs Scientist of The WorldFish Center, for coordinating the MPA data in Micronesia and Indonesia.
- Ms. Karenne Tun, former Project Coordinator of The WorldFish Center, for coordinating the MPA data in Southeast Asia.
- Mr. Marco Noordeloos, former ReefBase Manager of The WorldFish Center, for coordinating the MPA data in Southeast Asia.
- Mr. Yusuf Yusri, former ReefBase Research Analyst of The WorldFish Center, for coordinating the MPA data in Southeast Asia.
- Ms. Chelsey Lumb, former ReefBase Intern of The WorldFish Center, for coordinating the MPA data in Southeast Asia.
(For helping to update and verify the MPA data)
- Keisuke Takahashi, Coordinator of Biodiversity Policy Division, Nature Conservation Bureau, Ministry of the Environment.
- Prof. Lian Jiansheng, Associate Professor of The South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Prof. Put O. Ang, Jr., Associate Professor of Marine Science Laboratory, Department of Biology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Patrick P.F. Lau, Marine Parks Officer of Agriculture, Fisheries and onservation Department, Hong Kong SAR Government.
- Seong-Hwan PAE from Korea Ocean Research & Development Institute.
- Prof. Chang-feng Dai from Institute of Oceanography, National Taiwan University.
- Mr. Suwan Pitaksintorn, Marine Scientist of Department of National Parks, Bangkok.
- Raja Yana Melessa, Research Officer of Department of Marine Park.
- Abdul Rahim Gor Yaman, Deputy Director of Department of Marine Park.
- Daud Awang, Research Officer of Fisheries Research Institute Sarawak.
- Ak. Mohd. Rodzan Pg. Dahlan, Public Relations Officer of Sabah Parks.
- Dr. Sapta Putra Ginting, Executive Secretary for the Coral Reef Rehabilitation and Management Program, Directorate of Coasts and Small Islands, Ministry of Marine Affairs & Fisheries.
- Dr. Arif Satria, Head of Coastal Community Empowerment Division, Center for Coastal & Marine Resource Studies, Bogor Agricultural University.
- Mr. Agus Dermawan, Deputy Director for Marine Conservation Area Division, Ministry of Marine Affairs & Fisheries.
- Dr. Toni Ruchamat, Deputy Director for Identification & Mapping of Conservation, Directorate of Conservation & Marine Parks, Ministry of Marine Affairs & Fisheries.
- Ms Anna Kartika, Directorate of Area Conservation, Directorate General of Forest Protection & Nature Conservation, Ministry of Forestry.
- Ms. Karenne Tun, former Project Coordinator of The WorldFish Center.
- Dr. David J. W. Lane, Marine Scientist of University of Brunei Darussalam.
- Ms. Agnes Corine Sabonsolin, Marine Biologist of Coastal Conservation and Education Foundation.
- Mr. Jay Gutierrez, Division of Aquatic & Wildlife Resources, Guam Dept. of Agriculture.
- Mr. Brent Tibbats, Division of Aquatic & Wildlife Resources, Guam Dept. of Agriculture.
Federated States of Micronesia
- Mr. Eugene Joseph, Marine Program Manager, Conservation Society of Pohnpei.
- Mr. Bill Raynor, Micronesia Program Director, The Nature Conservancy.
- Mr. Stuart Sheppard, The Nature Conservancy.
Northern Mariana Islands
- Mr. Joel Murray, Special Projects Office, National Ocean Service, US National Oceanographic & Atmospheric Administration.
- Mr. Michael Trianni, Fisheries Research Supervisor, CNMI Division of Fisheries & Wildlife.
- Mr. Adalbert Eledui, Director, Koro State Dept. of Conservation & Law Enforcement.
- Mr. Yimnang Golbuu, Chief Scientist, Palau International Coral Reef Center.
- Ms. Moi Khim Tan, ReefBase Database Manager
- Mr. Stanley Tan, Senior System Analyst
- Ms. Shwu Jiau Teoh, GIS/RS Specialist
- Ms. Shabeen Ikbal, Program Assistant